I'm a developer seeking to work with awesome people. A few things that best describe me:
- Self-motivated and a Semi-autodidact.
- Passionate about programming. Loves to craft eloquent programs.
- Loves to explore behind the scenes working of things.
I work in a team where we develop, improvise a sophisticated framework for database access and other fundamental services. My role is working on a configuration-driven client framework, that provides an underlying structure to build an interactive user interface for applications. I also get to explore/research new things along the way.
Java, SQL, Connection pools, JUnit, Maven, Gradle, Ant, Git
I'm currently a member of the Camera Team doing R&D work for the development of new embedded platform camera products. I explore how to port the different Camera drivers to various new platforms which are mostly based on the Linux kernel. So, I typically hack around developing V4L2 based Linux kernel drivers. I also get to work on other awesome things such as OpenCV, CUDA, HDR algorithms.
Linux, Linux kernel driver, C, OpenCV, Git, Bash, gdb, I2C, Nvidia Jetson, CUDA, HDR, Jira, Confluence
- Life-changing experience.
- Learned and discovered a lot of new things, both in class and through exploratory learning.
- Discovered that scoring marks is not the ultimate goal of studies.
- Came to know that there's more to life than just getting grades.
Sass, Material Design, Material Components for the web, jQuery UI
Android, Gradle, SLOB
Android, Room, Gradle